New Theme, New problems

I installed this new theme today as I am going to be expanding the blog.  Rather than start a new one I decided to make this one my general blog.  The new theme works well as all do from iThemes but…

I started getting AKPC_IDS += “64,”; at the end of each post.   A quick google eventually found this article which gives the cure.

  1. Go to Appearance -> Editor
  2. Click on home.php
  3. find the line that says prox_content_limit(350,”)
  4. replace it with the_content();

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.